Saturday, March 7, 2009

Death and Dreams

I dream, a dream of deaths. As if my fate calls me to die. Dreams are suppose to give a person happy thoughts and take them to a place only they can go to when away from reality. But it seems that even in dreams, death calls me to be its constant companion. How long do I have to remain in this rut to dreams? Won't the Sand Man have mercy and let me dream wonderful dreams, during the only time I have left for myself?

It's not as if I ask for much anyway. All I want is the chance to dream away my problems. It's as if I dream a thousand deaths, as if I die a thousand deaths. No. I die and die, again and again.


And now, I am off. To dream again, and to die again.

-
Dreams of death and of dying are a common occurrence in my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment