Thursday, May 14, 2009

Would you love me then?

Would you love me if I was the only one
left to wander this god-forsaken Earth?
If everyone turned you down
and you came to realize this person
who's kept silent as she waited for you?
When the world spun backwards
and in it, you found me first among the rest?
What would happen if I had not been too kind
or were different from you,
would you have seen me as more of a girl
than just a friend?
Say I were a bit more shy,
and not as noisy as I am now,
would you have taken notice of me
and become curious of that girl in the corner?
Think if I was more conscious of how I looked
then how I acted or what I said,
you'd see me differently somehow?
Would you love me if I wasn't the one standing here
but that girl that you just can't forget?

-
Why do people love what they cannot have, and want what they cannot reach? And why is it that we try to be someone we're not for someone we love, in the hopes that they would like us in return. Oh what a drama this thing called love is.

No comments:

Post a Comment